Subscribe
Miss anything important? Subscribe to SSLAA RSS feeds today!

Feb 21, 2008

Crew tags for IWW

okay okay humans (people, whatever u call them and yourself)

I am actually doing up some crewtags so i am going bk to JB to go and curi curi go use my mum's printer to print colored crewtags. So what do i need from you all.....

1. I need your pictures!! -- Yes. Do get it sorted. Find your ONE best picture and send it over to me at cowsaysmoo87@hotmail.com (cuz sending to the ucsi.ssla@gmail.com is a hassle a bit for me to open lah, always forget password) and i will edit. But please make sure your face can be cropped to a 2inch x 1.5inch sized face. Although in the crewtag i might be doing smtg to it lah, i dun prefer pictures with one HEAD flying and popping in the middle. I prefer something where the hand, body etc is in. At least, i can cut cut sikit to make it look nicer. And attached would be some of my pics. These few can be used, at least i think my 'actions' can be 'cut' and made into our cute crewtags.

2. Insert your NAME please. Mana aku tau what ur name is. And put in ur nickname if u prefer ur nickname above. But we need your student ID on the tags..... pls.. thanks...

3. Designation -- If you are an usher etc... If confirmed, of course...
Hahaha...
Muka selamba also can... As long as i got enough time to cut and paste into the tag. but i only got a few hrs to do everyone's tags so dun give me such tough ones. thx
something that looks different: squatting, jumping also can
standing also can. sideways also can
thanks.. Do hurry. Cuz i need to do the tag by this saturday night!! Send to me by Friday or Sat MORNING ok. Thx...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god, nick looks damn funny with the sea cucumber~~ lolz~~~~

bobbie said...

You have a great crew tags experienced.

TOP