Subscribe
Miss anything important? Subscribe to SSLAA RSS feeds today!

Mar 16, 2008

SHINE all !

Haha.. All the endless writings are killing my eyes.. but the kind and encouraging words indeed has lighten up my days. So, now here comes my part in putting in not only words but also pictures which i believe speaks louder than words in most of the times. From the pics, I see teamwork, I see courage, I see SSLA ppl working for the common goal !



** Thanks Joshua for the lovely pics

I seriously think that we can use this event,IWW as part of our internship. Should consult pn.Roslina huh? probably can cut down 1 internship period. Haha.. Anyway, after settling all the problems for charity concert. I truly want to thank all the 'hand lenders' in not only IWW but also Charity Concert. It's definitely a successful event with all your help. All the names i would wanna thank would b those mentioned in Michelle's and Evon's post. Hehe.. Special thanks to all the artists and audiences that make their way here and not forgetting those that came all the way for open mic. I wish i could turn back time n allow it to happen. But under some circumstances, nth much i could do at that time. Thanks and also my apologies to JC, Matthew, Ferrychills & The 74our and Shoelace Untied. Hope to see you guys soon on stage!

**Thanks Doppelganger and all SSLA rockers for making this happened and making my lil dreams come true! =) -mcee

No comments:

TOP