Subscribe
Miss anything important? Subscribe to SSLAA RSS feeds today!

Apr 25, 2008

Big thanks to those who made the trip such a memorable one...

I believe each and everyone had their own fun time in Redang and many of us will be missing it. We will be missing tonnes of jokes from most of the jokers in SSLA- u know who u are (Nick, we should be recording all the SSLA jokes and produce a book someday...), we will be missing the fake shark and the real sharksss, the beautiful sand and sea in Redang, the activities (snorkelling, swimming, kayaking- it was really really fun, u guys should try it next time, playing beach volley ball- too bad I didn't get to play beach football :(, building sand mermaid and turtle, sand ball war- got franchise in making sand ball in Redang, singing k- my pa can sing man! and lots more crazy and really really tiring activities...) and many more.

But let's not be disappointed, we will definitely have more outings and gathering like this.. But we should give a round of applause to those who made this trip a memorable one especially to both organizers- Yang and Steph.. Without their well planned schedule and everything, this trip wouldn't be so well organized and we need not worry a single thing. Honestly this trip made me so relax that I lost the sense of reality, I even forgotten that I am from KL.. I thought I'd already belong to the sea.. So once again, thank you Yang and Steph and to all who made it to this trip :) Rest well everyone and I shall continue getting roasted LOL!

No comments:

TOP