Subscribe
Miss anything important? Subscribe to SSLAA RSS feeds today!

May 1, 2008

Redang trip's pictures from bobo's camera

Sorry for uploading all these pictures so late (not really late la only 1 and a half weeks later ma...) Most of the pictures from my camera are already here. However there are still some pictures I chose not to upload, if you want more pictures, come get from me... but I think I have uploaded really a lot... so enjoy!!! If you prefer to see them in a better order, please view from bottom to top... I didn't know it is the other way round...

Ley Lynn reading her lovely bday card...we nearly got her all SSLA members' valuable signature







shark and Ley Lynn


shark and stephanie


shark and angeline




this shark ah..bully his own species pulak!

what the hell you want from me?!


Michelle (our current pres)


Stephanie...what were you drinking?


the Chong sisters can really sing eh?lol






this is how guys look when they're depressed..don't ask me what happen to them...




me happily eating cake :)






Nick bising lagi...





Happy birthday Ley Lynn!!










Ley Lynn- trying to act cute


Relaxnya...relaxing at Redang..mana tau ada paparazzi pulak!


Stephanie...







Morning view in Redang..nice leh..i miss REDANG!!!


Redang's sunrise at 7am...finally get to see sunrise after 3 attempts...isn't it beautiful??



Shark explaining to us about the blue plankton


expert Redang poser hahaha...


Redang's models...

Xiao xiao can really jump man!




Meicher, mermaid does exist in the world!!! No wonder mc was so excited!





Trying to save a boat beneath...


MC and Minh aka xiao xiao


u're now viewing a series of Baywatch's pictures




MC: AH~~AH~~AH~~


Benji happily climbing over to girl's room





Arrived in Redang..the beach is awesome!!


Ah O found her prince charming...





Don't feel like commenting on this...


Yau Phang- happynye


Theresa


My PA and I looking cool...

Crystal mosque on the sea..a bit cacat cause took in the car on the way to the jetty..
Michelle and I

All getting ready..Mei Cher wondering off to Redang already


Our trip leader YangYang having a short briefing in the office

Bangun pagi gosok gigi cuci muka..

No comments:

TOP