Subscribe
Miss anything important? Subscribe to SSLAA RSS feeds today!

Mar 12, 2008

My thoughts for IWW and upcoming activities...

Siao Bo's thought for IWW

Hello everyone, was supposed to write something here much earlier than this but then was busy being exhausted. I guess my condition is quite bad. I'm feeling sleepy ALL the time...probably currently in hibernation mode.
Anyway, IWW had been an amazing journey for me and I can say it's more like a 'roller coaster' adventure. First came the idea of inviting Dato Shahrizat, making it a grand launch for the opening etc by Prof Nor, then came in the Rotary Club and we nearly cancel all plans for the gala dinner (or is that how you spell it), next came SAO and team, it was a big hu-ha as they wanted so much to get involved in our event and we were so desperate in getting them out of our event (many many things happened since SAO came in and believe me it had been a nightmare to a few of us). Last but not least, after months of all the hard tiring bloody hell loads of works, we nearly cancel of the whole plan of making it grand and big to a small soft launch where there will be only a hundred people attending.
The experience we have been through was really really crazy but it was a memorable one. Despite being kicked around and a few bullets shot deep into our heart, we survived!!! We are still standing tall and united for IWW came to an end with success and satisfaction. I still want more of it you know?
I have a conclusion for everything. Event is really for siao lang and I agree with Michelle that I am crazy but still do things like normal people. Confused? Only people who are in love with events will understand. So for those who are into events, make sure you're crazy ya.


Helping out School of Modelling

What's next? Ms Linda of School of Modelling is asking us to help out for one small project, forgotten launching of what already, anyway, it is really small and I only need a few more people who can give full commitment. Michelle, Nick and I are already up for it so if you are interested, do give me your name asap...


Visit to WAKE

Another thing, we will be visiting WAKE House on the 22nd of March (Saturday) from 10am to 2pm or maybe later. I haven't figure out the transportation. Probably I'll drive a bus? And ya I'm still waiting for WAKE's address. Please pray hard that it is not at some ulu place. And what are we gonna do there? Mainly cleaning up and if we can play with the kids then we might play soccer with them (obviously it's my idea :) Whatever it is, trust me it will be fun (cause whatever we do with a bunch of crazy SSLA people, it will be fun). And submit your name asap cause I promise not more than 15 people for the visit leh...

By the way, who's organizing our end sem dinner and paintball?
I have yet to complete this post but I need to go play pool now so my THANK YOU list will be out some other time la. I promise and I swear there will be a list coming out soon...Okla enough crap, ciao ciao ciao

* Michelle, I did post something ah......

No comments:

TOP