Subscribe
Miss anything important? Subscribe to SSLAA RSS feeds today!

Mar 13, 2008

visit to WAKE

sorry guys I suddenly thought of making it next Thursday cause it's a public holiday and I think many of us will be free. So if you guys are ok with next Thursday then I'll arrange the time with WAKE's manager.

Ok let's be fair la. We have 3 options. One is next Thursday (20/3), another one is 21/3 (Fri) and another one is 22/3 (Sat). This coming week also can but might be a bit rush for Mei Cher cause she hasn't settle the money for WAKE yet. So preferably next week and I strongly suggest Thursday la. Cause on Fri, we can only go in the afternoon around 2pm (Mr Daruz said it's better to come after their prayer) and if Saturday, you'll lose an important driver and that is me. Ah O and I will be having badminton tourney on 22nd so we rather you guys come and support us lo..

Haha..joking la it's still up to you guys. Majority wins. Ok? Reply me asap. Thanks.

No comments:

TOP