Subscribe
Miss anything important? Subscribe to SSLAA RSS feeds today!

Mar 13, 2008

Thank you...

To cut things short, I will just briefly go through the people I wanted to thank ages ago...
1. Obviously is my PA lo cause without both her kaki and tangan, I will be dead for sure. Thanks for tolerating with me for such a long time, you must have suffered a lot of pain working under me(pain until fever ah). Sorry if I was stuborn at times (not resting enough, sleep very very 'early' etc etc) which made u nag me so much and sorry if I did gave u too much of work. Anyhow, I really like ur attitude and enjoy working with u.. Miss having someone to follow me around and helping me to jot down things to do etc...
2. Stephanie Kee Ing Fang! Thanks for working so hard until diarrhoea also come to college to help me do things. Really really xin ku ni laaaaa...And I was very impressed with the way you did things. Really fast and efficient but then a bit too garang la and lazy at times wahahaha...Thanks la!
3. My sis Ley Lyn.. Sorry if I did not help out too much in ur games carnival..Thanks for bringing me to see doctor if not I die lo... Thanks for helping me to settle lots of things together with Fang when I was sick and kena some scolding by Linda. Sorry and thanks! U have lots of brilliant ideas u know?
4. Nick.. Sorry for all the scoldings and nagging and really thank u so much for being a great leader throughout the event. Shielding us from SAO hasn't been an easy job and I know it's hell lots of stress dealing with them. I do think u did a good job in dealing with crisis (crisis management) but then sometimes u're quite blur and deaf la hahaha.. Thanks for everything president!!!
5. Wai Ting and team.. Thanks for writing so many for IWW and most of them are required by me so thanks for taking so much effort and time for those write ups. I really love every write ups and you guys are extremely efficient leh... Pui Fuk!
6. Kenny and Cherry (it really rhymes...) Thanks for helping me to settle the exhibition. Without you, I will be the first one to die! It was a fantastic job done by a few of you and thank you once again!
7. Michelle... Thanks for all the flowers yo! Lovely flowers and sorry to leave you with all the flowers all by urself...Thanks for all the helps too!
8. Yang meh meh... Thanks for all the advice (giving tasks to people rather than holding them to myself).. I seriously lack teamwork and thanks for reminding me that there are many people out there who are willing to help me. Thanks for all the designs too and I know it had been a really tough time for you to edit over and over again, it's hell crazy. Also, sorry for all the mistreatments and miscommunications. I promise no more next time...
9. Theresa and Minh... Good job in getting and settling all the food sponsors. What's more I can say..They provided food for more than hundred of people and all the charity concert's artistes leh.. Thank u so much for having the lunch and dinner so well organized and honestly, good job!
10. Angeline, JLo, Tiffany, Corine (help me thank ur aunt) and gang... Thank u for sitting there the whole day taking care of the booth. I know it must have been dead boring for u guys but thanks for volunteering and pushing the sales to the max. Congrats to Angeline, Andrew's performance was great and thanks for dealing with his manager. Thanks to u and JLo too for decorating the women's articles' exhibition.
11. Yau Phang, Bryan, Benji (thanks for being the only emcee for that day, u were great!) and other monkeys... Thanks for helping here and there, being there whenever help was needed, thanks for all the strength and transportation and also thanks for all the crap. Without monkeys around, the whole event will be dull... SSLAA seriously need more of these people...
12. The rest of the sponsorship team like Ray, Nandini, Reen.. We had 30 sponsors leh! I wonder how... I believe no event in UCSI has got so many sponsors before. U guys rock!! Thank u for all the effort!
13. To others who helped/ gave support during the opening and charity concert like Su Ann, Jon, Alvin, Joshua, Prakash, Sabrina, Gin, Sean, Ian, Pamela etc etc... Thanks a lot and u know who u are la...
14. Ms Lee (u rocks! and u're the best staff ever in ucsi!), Terry, Mr Ken, Prof Nor, Joel, Christina, Linda, Ms Jey and other staffs who were involved... I really learned a lot and thank u for helping out so much!

I apologize if I left out anyone... and honestly, ignore the numberings, it does not go accordingly... IWW without either one of u wouldn't be successful.. Really really appreciate all helping hands... And sorry if I offended anyone, I did not mean anything!!! Hope u know la.. Once again thank u everyone! Hopefully next time we can work together again la and stay united SSLAA!! All da way man!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks to Jolene, Eunice, and Lillean as well as they helped out on the photo exhibition :)

Anonymous said...

har....u thanks so many people..
but u forget to thank 1 more people lo...try to think who is the people that u forget to thank~!

angeline_hui said...

oiii....welcome!

adore said...

1) Who's this? This is supposed to be a SSLAA blog, instead of a personal blog. So if you want to represent the club to thank, leave your name ok? I have many people to thank also, but i wrote in my blog.
2) Lol. Where's MeiCher? I think she's very independent.

School of Social Science and Liberal Arts Association said...

PA says welcome!!

School of Social Science and Liberal Arts Association said...

PA says welcome!!

TOP